Dr. Marcea Wiggins
Owner & Medical Director of SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness, and Board Certified Naturopathic Physician
Hello! I'm Marcea...
I'm a doctor in Portland, Oregon.
Marcea Wiggins, ND, is the owner and medical director of SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness in Portland, Oregon. As a board-certified naturopathic physician, she offers extensive medical experience combined with a personal dedication to educating and empowering patients. She’s passionate about helping each patient find solutions that are best for them as individuals, so they can optimize from the inside out to live their best life.
Dr. Wiggins has worked in health care since the age of sixteen. Over the years, her experience includes eight years in the psychiatric field and ten years in emergency medicine, where she worked at a level one trauma center, on an ambulance, and orchestrating a volunteer event medicine organization.
While studying at the National University of Naturopathic Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, Oregon, Dr. Wiggins specialized in community medicine, working with Central City Concern at various facilities, including Outside In and Hooper Detoxification Stabilization Center. Cultivating her interest in women’s health, Dr. Wiggins also received training in Naturopathic Midwifery and Obstetrics and extended her experience to include delivering babies.
After developing a residency at Dancing Horizons in Missouri she returned to Portland in 2004, to serve as Director of Medical Education at a small college for 3 years, developing a nursing program, a medical massage therapy program, and others. After leaving her position in higher education administration to start her private practice, she worked as a medical consultation on research studies and medical weight loss programs which led to a position overseeing a medical team reporting Serious Adverse Events to the FDA for Glaxo Smith Kline for the weight loss drug Orlistat.
Turning her full attention to her clinical practice in 2007, and as requested by her patient base, Dr. Wiggins began to incorporate aesthetic injectables into her already flourishing hormone management, weight loss and dermatology practice. After having 2 private practice locations and serving as a physician for various local Portland Medical Spas. Dr. Wiggins opened SANTÉ in 2014, to realize her dream of offering not only her private practice but also a full spectrum of aging well practices and self-care under one beautiful roof with hydrotherapy offerings in an opulent spa environment. As the medical director and owner of SANTE, her current practice includes comprehensive medical aesthetics, dermatology, hormone management including BHRT, medical weight loss, minor surgery, and aging well practices.
Dr. Wiggins devotes her free time to her family, which includes boy/girl twins, traveling the world and enjoying time hiking, skiing, and exploring the Pacific Northwest. She loves the arts and regularly participates in artistic and musical creative projects and boards, and enjoys coordinating fundraising events for the arts, non-profits, and philanthropic endeavors as time allows.
Marcea Wiggins N.D.
SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness always appreciates feedback from our valued patients.
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT, the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real…Treat yourself YOU deserve it!
- The results from Plexr blow my mind! It radically smoothes out static lines like nothing else. To me, Santé is the only place to get it done because they always offer top-of-the-line products and services. The downtime does look a little scary, but it passes quickly, and then you get to see the clock roll back big time!
- "I love this place. Very friendly and talented staff. It’s a beautiful, relaxing facility. I would highly recommend!”
- "This place is phenomenal and the staff are all top-notch. A1 service and facilities!!”
- “I would highly recommend Janessa for massages. She is wonderful, a great listener, and is absolutely fantastic! On top of this, the facility is beautiful and the reception team was incredibly helpful”