Dr. Hilary Costello
Naturopathic Medicine, Holistic Dermatology, Skin Surgery
Hello! I'm Hillary...
Achieving vibrant and dynamic health is one of our greatest gifts and the focus of my work. As a physician, I strive to: know and understand the people I am honored to care for, take the least invasive action required for healing from illness, educate about preventative medicine and act as a healthcare liaison and advocate for the underserved.
My family introduced me to the healing arts at a young age and I always wanted to be a doctor. My grandmother was a Russian homeopath and my grandfather a surgeon. While growing up, I remember the pure joy and satisfaction that came from helping people. For me, this feeling has never gone away and has evolved into my work in medicine as a physician, my humanitarian projects in Kenya and teaching within my field. Being involved in natural medicine and women’s health for nearly 20 years has allowed me to arrive at a place of gratitude and confidence in my skill set as a physician and active member of the healing arts profession. It is an honor for me to be a physician.
My philosophy is to take a pro-active approach to health. My goal is to reveal the full health potential of an individual. I hope to encourage and inspire us to be the stewards of our physical bodies and to explore the great expanses of our mind and spirit. Natural medicine provides many pathways to healing and options for easily accessible preventative medicine to promote health and wellness. My approach to health is holistic and I value the importance of exploring all aspects of life.
I graduated from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon in 2005 and completed the Natural Childbirth/ Obstetrics program and advanced training in minor surgery and botanical medicine. I received my undergraduate degree from Sarah Lawrence College in New York in 1998 where I studied science and the world’s religions and completed my pre-med coursework with a minor in fine arts painting.
I have a special interest in radiofrequency skin surgery and holistic dermatology. As an artist, my goal is to provide excellent skin surgery techniques with pleasing aesthetic results. I provide naturopathic primary care and functional medicine as the foundation of my practice. Women’s health, family medicine including pediatric and adolescent care, endocrinology and bio-identical hormone therapy for men and women and structural physical medicine to address musculoskeletal issues are areas of special focus.
I am the mother of three daughters and happily married wife of nearly twenty years. I grew up near the ocean in Los Angeles, California and have an immense love for nature and the coastal wilderness. My love for art, music and dance penetrates all aspects of my life and I find great joy in the culinary arts. Learning about the roots and culture of our international communities is a continual drive to educate myself and help manifest opportunities for those in need.
Please visit my website at LUCAHolisticMedicine.com for more information and to view radiofrequency videos, before and after dermatology photos, read articles, learn about my international works in Africa and Jamaica, and to view some of my art.
Hilary Costello N.D.
SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness always appreciates feedback from our valued patients.
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT, the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real…Treat yourself YOU deserve it!
- The results from Plexr blow my mind! It radically smoothes out static lines like nothing else. To me, Santé is the only place to get it done because they always offer top-of-the-line products and services. The downtime does look a little scary, but it passes quickly, and then you get to see the clock roll back big time!
- "I love this place. Very friendly and talented staff. It’s a beautiful, relaxing facility. I would highly recommend!”
- "This place is phenomenal and the staff are all top-notch. A1 service and facilities!!”
- “I would highly recommend Janessa for massages. She is wonderful, a great listener, and is absolutely fantastic! On top of this, the facility is beautiful and the reception team was incredibly helpful”